Κατεβάστε από εδώ τα δημόσια παραδοτέα του InLife και άλλο υλικό.
- De Luca V. (2018) Reality-based Interaction Design. A review of tools and products for people participation in the challenges of sustainability, Designa 2018 – International Conference on Design Research, Covilhã. Portugal, 29-30 November 2018. [link]
- Kosmides P., Demestichas K., Adamopoulou E., Koutsouris N., Loumiotis I., Ortega V., Mureddu L., InLife ecosystem: creating Serious Games with IoT features, International Workshop on Multimedia analysis for Architecture, Design and Virtual Reality games, IEEE International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality (ISMAR), Munich, 16 Oct. 2018
- Koutsouris N., Kosmides P., Demestichas K., Adamopoulou E., Giannakopoulou K., De Luca V, (2018) InLife: a platform enabling the exploitation of IoT and gamification in healthcare, 14th International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Computing, Networking and Communications (WiMob), IEEE. [download]
- De Luca V., Ascolese A., (2018) Learning from the reality: InLife game-based scenarios for sustainable and inclusive behaviours, Gamification and Serious Game Symposium, Neuchatel, 6 July [download]
- De Luca, V., Rossini-Drecq, E.& Ascolese, A. (2018) Turning fun into learning: how serious games inspire new educational frameworks, Proceedings of INTED, Valencia, pp.2897-2904. [link]
- De Luca V. (2018), “Gamification, IoT e territorio. Strumenti e piattaforme di apprendimento per la sostenibilità”. (trad. eng. “Gamification and territory. Tools and learning platforms for sustainability”) In Design e Territori, MD Journal, n.5 [download]
- Kosmides P., Demestichas K., Adamopoulou E., Koutsouris N., Oikonomidis Y. and De Luca V., (2018) InLife: Combining Real Life with Serious Games using IoT, IEEE Conference on Computational Intelligence and Games Maastricht, August 2018.
- Koutsouris N., Giannakopoulou K., Mousny M. (2017), “Development of electronic games and exploitation of Internet of Things in the education of persons with autism spectrum disorders”, poster presentation, Panhellenic Conference on Autism, 13-15 October 2017, Larisa (Greece)