Learning Games are a hot topic in educational environments and by providing tools from 3 Projects we expect that smart ideas will flourish that make use of the most relevant technologies such as affective-emotion based learning, IoT, Citizens involvement technologies and technologies for safer communities.
If you are interested in technology this is the place to be!
Register here by 29.05.2018 (deadline extended till 3tr June 2018!)
WHY TO PARTICIPATE
● an opportunity for participants to learn something new.
● a space and a time for participants to make headway on problems you may are interested in.
● to get a price!
● Mambo Fly Drone
● 4k Wifi Ultra HD Sport Camera
● IoT Starter Kit for Arduino
University of West Attica, Campus 2
Dep. Of Electrical & Electronics Engineering Building Z, ΖΒ208, ΖΑ215,
Bulding A, Amphitheater Chatzinikolaou P.Ralli & Thivon
250 street, Egaleo, Greece, GR12244
7-8 June 2018
DO I NEED TO HAVE PROGRAMMING EXPERIENCE?
DO I NEED TO BRING ANY DEVICE:
● necessary software and hardware will be provided at the event;
● take out your laptops and dive into problems.
DO I NEED TO GET PREPARED:
Three training webinars will be provided before the event:
● 29/05/2018 (13:00 CET) – The MaTHiSiS Education Platform
● 01/06/2018 (13:00 CET) – The Learning Game Programming Tool
● 05/06/2018 (13:00 CET) – Increase citizen’s awareness through education and IoT.
The link to the webinars: link to webinar
To enjoy the best possible experience while working with Circuit on your desktop computer, try Circuit Desktop App, Chrome or Firefox.